By the end of Key Stage Two, we intend for children to be able to:
- Know and understand how spirituality and moral dimensions are woven into and developed through life experiences
- Know and understand the beliefs, teachings, practices and values of the six main faiths
- Know and understand how beliefs, teachings, practices and values of the Christian faith are comparable to and relate to those of other world faiths and views
- Engage in first hand learning experiences that help them to understand what it means to be committed to a religion
- Communicate in a range of ways their understanding of truth, belief, faith and ethics
- Demonstrate respect and empathy towards others and their points of view.